Monday, November 26, 2012

Dark Blue, Dark Blue

 The color blue is just such a lovely and calm color. I really do not understand why it is classified as a "boy" color when you are younger and pink is a "girl" color. Since when do we classify your gender through a color? And why would an intelligent society base something through a color? I am honestly baffled and upset with whoever came up with the idea to give little boys blue blankets and little girls pink blankets? My closet is full of all different shades of blue, honestly a third of my closet is blue. There is a little touch of pink. Just a tad. So stick that in your juice box and suck it silly gender color identification.





I love my Dr. Martens. 6 bucks at a thrift store. So happy with these shoes. I need more Docs though. 

Dress: thrifted Liz Claiborne 
Coat: Misimo 

Shoes: thrifted Dr. Martens
Bag: Target brand
Hat: Lord and Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Before WWII pink was actually a masculine color. Hitler used the color pink to identify homosexuals in concentration camps. Since then, pink has been a feminine color.

    ReplyDelete