Tuesday, November 27, 2012

 I have decided to hide my face from the world for a little while. The world cannot handle all of it's astounding beauty at the moment. I instead present you with sweggings, not sweatpants, not jeggings, and not leggings! They really are the most amazing thing, I had wanted a pair of sweatpants that I could dress up then lo and behold these beauties found their way into my life. (They literally just showed up and I took them.) It has been bliss since then. This is my Ralph Lauren sweater vest I mentioned before. It makes me happy just thinking about it, which I do often since I am currently wearing it. It is also one of my favorite shades of blue so that is a perk! Long live the glorious color blue and Ralph Lauren and may you grace the presence of my closet often in the future.

Raspberry socks are raspberry! Paired with taupe booties they make the world go round.
 (I look like such a hipster loser.) 
Coat: Puma Ferrari
Sweggings: Thrifted
Shirt: Gap
Sweater vest: Ralph Lauren
Socks: Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: Target
Hat: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment